Features & Benefits
- Holds any laptop (Windows, MacBook, Chromebook) up to 17”
- Aircraft-grade metal construction for lightweight maneuverability, heavy-duty durability
- Exclusive Comfort Glide Lift Technology™ for instant, silent, one-handed height adjustment
- Supports up to 4 EVO ClearView Storage drawers and wide range of cart accessories.
- Ships fully assembled
- Industry-best 10-year limited warranty
Ergonomic Comfort for
Nurses and Caregivers
EVO SE 10 secures a laptop beneath the worksurface, and adds the shift-long working comfort of a full-sized keyboard and mouse to create an efficient, ergonomic mobile workspace for nurses and clinicians.
• Precision-balanced. EVO SE’s unique design distributes cart weight evenly over all four wheels—and helps nurses roll and steer the cart with 27% less exertion.
• One-handed height adjustment. Comfort Glide lets anyone lower or raise the worksurface from sitting to standing desk height with just one hand.
• Research-based ergonomics. Positive/negative-tilt keyboard tray, raised mouse tray, side-opening storage drawers and other features are designed specifically to prevent nurse injuries.
• Compact ‘underbed’ base. EVO SE’s small footprint and low-profile base make it easier for nurses to navigate crowded rooms and get closer to the patient.
Streamlines and Simplifies
EMR/EHR deployments are complex enough. We design and support EVO SE 10 to be one part of your deployment and go-live you don’t have to worry about.
• Ships fully assembled, 4 units per skid. Requires 50-75% less space in your receiving and staging areas.
• Spacious device bay. Plenty of room for the laptop, power supply ‘brick,’ device cables and USB hubs.
• Smart cable management. Integrate carts quickly for rapid deployment and the fastest possible time-to-value.
• Expert rollout support. Our team will match delivery schedules to your receiving and integration capacity.
Mobile Laptop Cart
The bedside is no place for an office ‘kidney’ cart. EVO SE 10 delivers the mobility caregivers want, the reliability and durability IT demands, and the professional hygienic appearance patients expect at the point of care.
• Built to last. Aircraft-grade aluminum and welded steel construction—will outlast and outperform laptop carts built from plastics and composites.
• Looks clean and stays clean. The white, high-gloss antimicrobial powder coat wipes clean easily and withstands UV sterilization.
• Quiet at the bedside. Solid build, smooth-rolling casters and silent Comfort Glide height adjustment eliminate noises that wake or disturb patients.
Customize EVO SE 10 to create fully-equipped mobile workstations for patient registration, rounding, telemedicine and many other point-of-care workflows and patient care applications.
• Up to 4 drawers per cart. Choose from 3 storage bin sizes for medications and supplies.
• Full range of laptop cart accessories. Mount barcode and document scanners, cameras, printers and other medical equipment.
A Smarter Point-of-Care Investment
Like all EVO medical workstations, EVO SE laptop carts are engineered to eliminate unnecessary expense and deliver unmatched sustained value.
• Zero maintenance. Requires no scheduled or recommended maintenance beyond regular cleaning.
• No service contract needed. Fewer than 1% of Jaco EVO customers purchase service coverage.
• Industry-best 10-year warranty. Replace carts 2-3 times less often.
EVO SE 10 Locking Laptop Cart, Keyboard Tray, Mouse Tray, Jaco Promise Care Customer Support.
Computer, Keyboard, Mouse and other computer equipment and peripherals not included.
EVO ClearView Storage™ Drawers
Ergonomic side-opening drawers let nurses view and access contents without backing up or bending.
- Add up to 4 drawers per cart (2 per side)
- 3 storage bin sizes available for medication and medical supplies
- Available with lockable (e-lock) or non-lockable drawers (cart model dependent)
Other Popular EVO Accessories
Wireless Scanner Base Mount
Corded Powered Barcode Scanner Holder
Large Worksurface Utility Cup for Medical Supplies
Document Scanner Holder
TRAC Directional Steering Control
Single Locking Drawer
Dual Locking Drawers
Mini Storage Bins
Standard Storage Bins
Large Storage Bin
See all parts in our Parts Library
Jaco Promise Care
- Product training for your nurses, clinicians, and IT staff
- Support from Jaco engineers who helped build your medical cart
- 2-hour response time during business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET)
- Proactive performance reviews, periodically or at your request
- Full in-warranty part availability
- On-site support (if required) from a Jaco Factory-Certified Technician
10-Year Warranty on all Jaco-manufactured standard structural components, dress covers, and the Comfort Glide Lift Technology™ assembly
7-Year Warranty on all Jaco-manufactured optional components and cart accessories
3-Year Warranty on all OEM-supplied components and accessories, and all Jaco electrical components
• Unloading and unpacking your carts (includes disposal of packaging)
• ‘White glove’ loading dock service
• Factory or on-site PC imaging and integration
Premium Service Coverage Plans
• Gold Coverage: Warranties for OEM parts, electronic components and Jaco LiFePO4 batteries extended to 5 years
• Platinum Coverage: Gold Coverage, plus on-site service/repairs by Jaco Factory-Certified Technicians
• Titanium Coverage: Platinum Coverage, plus expedited part shipment and on-site service/repair
• À La Carte Coverage: Customers can purchase extended warranties, part shipment and on-site labor coverage individually for one or multiple years. Ask your Jaco representative for details.
Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now