Computer Workstations for Manufacturing
Bring computing power and electronic work instructions (EWIs) wherever employees need them – with computer workstations for shop floor, warehouse, parts-picking, shipping/receiving, assembly/test and final inspection applications.
Streamline operations – keep people and data together
Give everyone instant access to the information they need. Put electronic work instructions (EWIs), manufacturing execution systems (MES), shop floor control systems (SFCS) and other applications at employees’ fingertips.
Eliminate wasted steps. No more walking from floor to office to reference documents, print labels or process data – employees can access scanners, printers, and other tools wherever they are.
Improve worker comfort; prevent injuries. Sit-to-stand height adjustment and research-based ergonomics prevent back and neck pain, carpal tunnel syndrome and other injuries that lead to downtime, missed work and avoidable costs.
Improve accuracy and productivity. Prevent data lookup and entry errors that result when employees move between their work and their workstations. Respond faster to assembly line reconfigurations, staffing changes and more.
Jaco EVO™ Mobile Computer Workstation for Manufacturing
Durable, ergonomic, customizable mobile workstation with full-shift power – adaptable virtually any manufacturing or industrial application
- Holds thin-client or zero-client PC, flat-screen display up to 24”, keyboard, mouse and multiple peripherals and accessories (laptop models also available)
- Rugged, lightweight aircraft-grade metal construction
- High-gloss antimicrobial powder coat finish – well-suited to laboratory and clean manufacturing environments
- Comfort Glide Lift Technology™ – one-handed sit-to-stand height adjustment
- Research-based ergonomics minimize carpal tunnel and repetitive motion injuries
- Available with rechargeable on-board or hot-swappable power sources for full-shift, cordless mobility
- 10-year limited warranty
- Proven every day on Jaco’s own manufacturing floor
Customize EVO for shop floor, electronic work instructions (EWI), warehouse, parts-picking and other applications with a full range of accessories:
- Barcode scanner and printer mounts
- Key-lock/e-lock drawer systems with parts bins
- Dual monitor stands
- Wide range of baskets, tool holders and equipment shelves
Sample mockup shown – the possibilities are endless. We’ve built hundreds of custom EVO mobile workstations for some of the nation’s leading manufacturers. Contact Jaco TODAY to configure EVO carts for your specific manufacturing requirements.
Jaco PerfectView™ TV Workstation
Big-screen presentation cart – ideal for group training, shared EWI, highly visible status & device monitoring, meeting presentations, video conferencing and more
- Holds flat-screen TVs up to 40 lbs. and 60 in. diagonal
- Integrated storage (see below) holds all computing equipment and cables without a bulky cabinet
- Engineered for stability, with large smooth casters that roll easily over carpets, hard flooring, thresholds and transitions
- 16 in. range of height adjustment
- High-gloss antimicrobial powder coat finish – suitable for laboratory and clean manufacturing environments
- Built to last – aircraft-grade metal construction, 7-year limited warranty.
PerfectView’s integrated ‘behind the screen’ storage holds everything you need for computing, meetings, and presentations – without a heavy, bulky cabinet to push around. Integrated storage includes:
- Laptop/PC shelf
- Keyboard, mouse and television remote holders
- Power cord and cable management
Jaco EVO™ Wall Arm Computer Workstation
Durable, adjustable, always-ready workstations for deployment in shop floor, warehouse, back-office and other industrial environments
- Rugged aircraft-grade metal construction – engineered to outlast and outperform wall arms made primarily from plastics
- Comfort Glide Lift Technology – smooth, instant, effortless height and position adjustment
- Exceptional stability – a single, easy-to-reach adjustment knob locks unit firmly in place at any angle
- True investment protection – adapts easily to hardware upgrades
- Ships fully assembled and cable-ready – ensures rapid time-to-value
- Available options include 15” extension arms, scanner mounts and more
- 10-year limited warranty
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Call us.
Jaco has decades of product design and development experience. And we are custom mobile workstation design experts, with thousands of custom workstations deployed in hospitals, factories, airports and other businesses nationwide. We’re ready to take your idea from plan, to prototype, to a fully-tested final product.
To learn more or get started, call Jaco at 800-649-2278 and
schedule an appointment with a Jaco Product Design Engineer.