Features & Benefits
- Supports all leading tablets including the latest Apple iPad/iPad Pro/iPad Air and Microsoft Surface/Surface Pro/Surface Go models
- Pivoting tablet holder allows 360º pan, 120º tilt, and 360º portrait-to-landscape rotation for patient engagement from any viewing angle
- Exclusive EVO Comfort Glide Lift Technology enables instant, silent, one-handed height adjustment
- Light weight but heavy-duty—98% metal by weight, but starts at just 27 lbs
- Zero maintenance by design and backed by Jaco’s industry-best 10-year warranty
Purpose-Built, Medical-Grade Tablet Cart
• Superior infection control. Smooth, non-porous antimicrobial finish withstands UV-B and UV-C sterilization.
• Multiple healthcare applications. Perfect for telehealth, patient registration, remote patient monitoring and other healthcare applications.
• Highly customizable. Add scanners, baskets, storage and more.
Light, Ergonomic and
Easy for Nurses to Use
• Comfort Glide Lift Technology. Instant, silent, one-handed height adjustment—even while rolling the cart.
• Virtually unrestricted tablet positioning. Unique curved tablet stand and swivel tablet mount enables patient engagement from virtually any viewing angle.
• Research-based ergonomics. Designed top-to-bottom to reduce nurse stress, fatigue and injuries.
• Stable and balanced. Precision weight distribution for easier rolling, greater nurse and patient and nurse safety.
• ‘Underbed’ base. Low-profile base—just 6” high—fits under most patient beds for closest patient engagement.
Reliable for IT Staff
• Ready for rapid deployment. Ships assembled, with large cable bay and intelligent cable management for the fastest possible integration and rollout.
• Durable metal construction. Built from lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and welded steel.
• Engineered for reliability. Parts designed and refined for minimal wear and tear over time.
• Zero-maintenance by design. No maintenance required beyond periodic cleaning.
A Smart, Lasting
Investment for Hospitals
• Hospital-strong. Engineered for 10+ years use in busy hospital and healthcare environments.
• Designed to adapt. Switch or upgrade tablets easily and inexpensively.
• Investment protection. Industry-best 10-year limited warranty.
Apple iPad 10.2” (Gen 7, 9, 10)
Apple iPad and iPad Pro 12.9” (Gen 2, 3, 4)
Microsoft Surface Pro (3, 4, 6, 7/7+, 8, 9, X)
Tablet Cart Accessories
Locking Tablet Holder
EVO Lite key-lock tablet holders secure tablets to the cart while allowing full screen visibility and unblocked access to tablet buttons, controls and features. Choose adjustable tablet mounts that support multiple tablet models and display sizes, or complete tablet enclosures custom-designed for specific tablet models.
- Key Locking Tablet Mounts for Secure Access
- Support Apple iPad Air, iPad Pro and Microsoft Surface Pro Models
- Optional VESA Mounting plate for other tablet holders
Other Popular EVO Accessories
Adjustable Tablet Holder for Apple iPad and iPad Pro Models
Adjustable Tablet Holder for Microsoft Surface Models
Wireless Scanner Base Mount
Corded Scanner Holder
Single Locking Drawer
Mini Storage Bins
See all parts in our Parts Library
Jaco Promise Care
- Product training for your nurses, clinicians, and IT staff
- Support from Jaco engineers who helped build your medical cart
- 2-hour response time during business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET)
- Proactive performance reviews, periodically or at your request
- Full in-warranty part availability
- On-site support (if required) from a Jaco Factory-Certified Technician
10-Year Warranty on all Jaco-manufactured standard structural components, dress covers, and the Comfort Glide Lift Technology™ assembly
7-Year Warranty on all Jaco-manufactured optional components and cart accessories
3-Year Warranty on all OEM-supplied components and accessories, and all Jaco electrical components
• Unloading and unpacking your carts (includes disposal of packaging)
• ‘White glove’ loading dock service
• Factory or on-site PC imaging and integration
Premium Service Coverage Plans
• Gold Coverage: Warranties for OEM parts, electronic components and Jaco LiFePO4 batteries extended to 5 years
• Platinum Coverage: Gold Coverage, plus on-site service/repairs by Jaco Factory-Certified Technicians
• Titanium Coverage: Platinum Coverage, plus expedited part shipment and on-site service/repair
• À La Carte Coverage: Customers can purchase extended warranties, part shipment and on-site labor coverage individually for one or multiple years. Ask your Jaco representative for details.
Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now