Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty—built to last from aircraft-grade metal
- Holds an LCD/LED display up to 24”/20 lbs., plus thin-client or zero-client CPU, keyboard and mouse
- Engineered to adapt to multiple hardware and peripheral upgrades
- Full-motion articulating arm includes EVO Comfort Glide Lift Technology for instant, silent, one-handed height adjustment
- Ships fully assembled with intelligent cable management for rapid deployment
- Zero-maintenance design, with a 10-year warranty
Nurse-First Ergonomics and Adjustability
• Comfort Glide Lift Technology enables instant, silent, one-handed sit-stand workstation height adjustment.
• Exceptional stability—a single, large, easy-to-turn knob locks the workstation at the desired height.
• Monitor arm, swivel VESA mount, keyboard tray and mouse tray* offer full range of positions for patient engagement from any angle.
• Space-saving form-factor—foldable to extend just 7.5” from the wall when not in use.
*Mouse Tray available with Open Keyboard (WS-OT-JT) models only.
Medical-Grade Construction and Functionality
• Durable aircraft-grade metal construction—wall arm won’t warp, sag or tilt over time.
• Superior infection control—metal surfaces with non-porous antimicrobial finish stand up to hospital-approved chemical and UV sterilization.
• Concealed cable management prevents cable damage and simplifies disinfection.
Two Base Models to Choose From
• Space-saving open keyboard models include exclusive EVO ergonomic raised mouse pad.
• Premium keyboard case models feature a protective keyboard case that doubles as a 20” x 9” worksurface with integrated mouse retention.
• Available extension arms add 15” radius of motion to either model series.
Unmatched Investment Protection
• Models available to fit most existing wall mount system tracks.
• Long-term device compatibility—CPU holder, VESA mount and keyboard tray are designed to accommodate multiple hardware and peripheral upgrades.
• Backed by EVO’s exclusive 10-year limited warranty.
Open Keyboard Models
(EVO-WA-OT-JT / EVO-WA-OT-JT-EXT)
Folded / with Extension
EVO Wall Arm Workstation, 24” Wall Track, 12” Flexible Cable Conduit, CPU Wall Mount Bracket, Mounting Hardware, Installation Instructions, Mounting Template. 15” Extension Arm and 6′ USB Extension Cable included with EXT models only.
Keyboard Case Models
(EVO-WA-JT / EVO-WA-JT-EXT)
Folded / with Extension
EVO Wall Arm Workstation, Integrated USB Hub, 24” Wall Track, 12” Flexible Cable Conduit, CPU Wall Mount Bracket, Mounting Hardware, Installation Instructions, Mounting Template. 15” Extension Arm and 6′ USB Extension Cable included with EXT models only.
Locking Computer Case
- Ventilated key-lock enclosure
- Holds any thin-client or zero client CPU plus power brick and USB hubs
- Integrated cable management to keep things neat
Other Popular EVO Accessories
eSignature Pad Holder
Wireless Barcode Scanner Holder
See all parts in our Parts Library
Jaco Promise Care
- Product training for your nurses, clinicians, and IT staff
- Support from Jaco engineers who helped build your wall mount workstation
- 2-hour response time during business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET)
- Proactive performance reviews, periodically or at your request
- Full in-warranty part availability
- On-site support (if required) from a Jaco Factory-Certified Technician
10-Year Warranty on all Jaco-manufactured standard structural components, dress covers, and the Comfort Glide Lift Technology™ assembly
7-Year Warranty on all Jaco-manufactured optional components and wall arm workstation accessories
3-Year Warranty on all Jaco electrical components
• Unloading and unpacking your wall mount system (includes disposal of packaging)
• ‘White glove’ loading dock service
• Factory or on-site PC imaging and integration
Premium Service Coverage Plans
• Gold Coverage: Warranties for OEM parts, electronic components and Jaco LiFePO4 batteries extended to 5 years
• Platinum Coverage: Gold Coverage, plus on-site service/repairs by Jaco Factory-Certified Technicians
• Titanium Coverage: Platinum Coverage, plus expedited part shipment and on-site service/repair
• À La Carte Coverage: Customers can purchase extended warranties, part shipment and on-site labor coverage individually for one or multiple years. Ask your Jaco representative for details.