Features & Benefits
- Holds a thin-client or zero-client CPU and LED/LCD monitor up to 24”
- Tethered power cord provides 8’ radius of in-room mobility
- Exclusive Comfort Glide Lift Technology™ enables instant, silent, one-handed height adjustment
- Supports up to 4 EVO ClearView Storage drawers and wide range of cart accessories.
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment
- Industry-best 10-year limited warranty
Ergonomic Comfort for
Nurses and Caregivers
• Precision-balanced. EVO SE’s unique design distributes the cart’s weight evenly over all four wheels—and lets nurses and clinicians maneuver the cart with 27% less exertion.
• One-handed height adjustment. Comfort Glide lets anyone lower or raise the worksurface from sitting- to standing-desk height with just one hand.
• A full-sized, fully-ergonomic workspace. EVO SE 20’s full-sized worksurface, positive/negative-tilt keyboard tray, and raised mouse tray are designed specifically to reduce stress and injury.
• Compact ‘underbed’ base. EVO SE’s small footprint and low-profile base make it navigate crowded rooms and get closer to the patient.
Engineered for Healthcare
• Built to last. EVO SE 20’s lightweight aluminum and welded steel construction outlasts and outperforms LCD carts built from plastics and composites.
• Looks clean and stays clean. The smooth white antimicrobial powder coat wipes clean easily and withstands UV sterilization.
• Quiet at the bedside. Solid build, smooth-rolling casters and silent Comfort Glide height adjustment eliminate noises that wake or disturb patients.
Versatile and Flexible
• Customize for any workflow. Choose from a full range of accessories to create fully-equipped mobile workstations for documentation, telehealth and other patient care applications.
• Add ClearView Storage drawers. Add up to 4 drawers for storing medical equipment, medications or supplies.
• Redeploy easily to other rooms as needed. Compare to wall mounts—EVO SE 20 moves from room to room without expensive wall prep or wiring.
Streamlines and Simplifies
EMR/EHR deployments are complex enough. We design and support EVO SE 20 to be one part of your deployment and go-live you don’t have to worry about.
• Ships fully assembled, 4 units per skid. Requires 50-75% less space in your receiving and staging areas.
• Spacious device bay. Plenty of room for the CPU, power supply ‘brick,’ device cables and USB hubs.
• Smart cable management. Integrate carts quickly for rapid deployment and the fastest possible time-to-value.
• Expert rollout support. Our team will match delivery schedules to your receiving and integration capacity.
A Smarter Point-of-Care Investment
• Zero maintenance. Requires no scheduled or recommended maintenance beyond regular cleaning.
• No service contract needed. Fewer than 1% of EVO customers purchase service coverage.
• Industry-best 10-year warranty. Replace carts 2-3 times less often.
90º Tilt Up
10º Tilt Down
EVO SE LCD Cart, Keyboard Tray, Mouse Tray, Power Cord, Jaco Promise Care Customer Support.
Computer, Keyboard, Mouse and other computer equipment and peripherals not included.
EVO ClearView Storage™ Drawers
Ergonomic side-opening drawers let nurse view and access contents without backing up or bending.
- Add up to 4 drawers per cart (2 per side)
- 3 storage bin sizes available for medication and medical supplies
- Available with lockable (e-lock) or non-lockable drawers (cart model dependent)
Other Popular EVO Accessories
Wipes Holder/Basket Combo
Wireless Scanner Base Mount
Corded Scanner Holder
Worksurface Utility Cup (Large)
PTZ Camera VESA Mount
Document Scanner Holder
Single Locking Drawer
Dual Locking Drawers
Mini Storage Bins
Standard Storage Bins
Large Storage Bin
See all parts in our Parts Library
Jaco Promise Care
- Product training for your nurses, clinicians, and IT staff
- Support from Jaco engineers who helped build your medical cart
- 2-hour response time during business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET)
- Proactive performance reviews, periodically or at your request
- Full in-warranty part availability
- On-site support (if required) from a Jaco Factory-Certified Technician
10-Year Warranty on all Jaco-manufactured standard structural components, dress covers, and the Comfort Glide Lift Technology™ assembly
7-Year Warranty on all Jaco-manufactured optional components and cart accessories
3-Year Warranty on all OEM-supplied components and accessories, and all Jaco electrical components
• Unloading and unpacking your carts (includes disposal of packaging)
• ‘White glove’ loading dock service
• Factory or on-site PC imaging and integration
Premium Service Coverage Plans
• Gold Coverage: Warranties for OEM parts, electronic components and Jaco LiFePO4 batteries extended to 5 years
• Platinum Coverage: Gold Coverage, plus on-site service/repairs by Jaco Factory-Certified Technicians
• Titanium Coverage: Platinum Coverage, plus expedited part shipment and on-site service/repair
• À La Carte Coverage: Customers can purchase extended warranties, part shipment and on-site labor coverage individually for one or multiple years. Ask your Jaco representative for details.