JACO LiFePO4 POWER
On-board or hot-swap, Jaco power solutions give you more power to choose, more power to scale, and more power to control your costs.
Plug-In Power: Reliable, By Design
Unique ‘split electronics’ power system runs cleaner and cooler – and delivers 99.75% reliability.
Hot-Swap Power: Flexible, By Design
Choose 100% cordless or optional on-cart charging to meet all workflow requirements and nurse preferences
All Power: Investment Protection, By Design
Build a right-sized cart fleet that meets your needs today and scales affordably as workflows change.
LiFePO4 On-Board Power
Jaco’s exclusive ‘split electronics’ design positions the inverter/charger high on the cart – separate from the batteries, and away from floor-borne dust and dirt that can clog or damage the system.
- Unmatched reliability. On average, Jaco customers report problems with fewer than .25% of Jaco plug-in power systems per year.
- Easy access. Inspect or service the system from a comfortable seated or standing position, without hoisting the cart.
- An extra measure of infection control. Jaco’s raised power system electronics do not recirculate floor-borne microbes and pathogens back into the air.
- Fast charging. Batteries charge to >90% capacity in <2 hours.
- LiFePO4 safety. Unlike other lithium batteries, Jaco’s lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) cells are not vulnerable to thermal runaway while charging or fully charged.
- 4,000 cycles, guaranteed. Over 95% of Jaco LiFePO4 on-board batteries 3-6 years old are still in use.
Power Blade™ LiFePO4 Hot-Swap Power
The industry’s pioneering LiFePO4 hot-swappable power system – now with even longer runtimes and greater flexibility.
- Proven dual-battery system. 476 Wh total capacity for 24 x 7 mobile power with minimal swapping per shift.
- Now available with on-cart charging. Choose 100% cordless or hybrid hot-swap – support all nurses’ charging preferences and clinical workflow requirements.
- Safe LiFePO4 battery chemistry. Power Blade hot-swap batteries are not vulnerable to thermal runaway, which leads to overheating and fires in other lithium battery types.
- Industry-fastest charging. Charge batteries to > 90% capacity in < 2 hours with the Power Blade charger.
- 2-3x longer battery life. EVO Power Blade batteries are rated and warrantied for 4,000 recharge cycles.