Features & Benefits
- Holds flat-panel TV or LED/OLED/LCD display up to 65” screen size (maximum weight 50 lbs.)
- Integrated behind-screen device storage holds computer, keyboard, mouse, television remote and cables without cabinet or storage shelves
- Adjustable height—raise for large audiences, or lower to table height for small meetings and teleconferences
- Medical/industrial-grade—welded metal construction, with a non-porous antimicrobial finish that resists chipping, cracking an fading
- Ergonomic handles, compact base and smooth-rolling casters—easier to roll and maneuver than rolling TV cabinets and bulky AV carts
- 7-year limited warranty
Engineered for Medical and Business Environments
• Rugged aluminum and steel construction. Light weight but heavy-duty—surfaces don’t warp and joints don’t crack like they do with plastic, wood or composite carts.
• Oversized 5” double-wheel casters. Rolls smoothly and easily over hard flooring, carpet, thresholds, floor transitions and elevator entries.
• High-gloss powder coat finish. Cleans easily and resists chipping, cracking, staining and and fading. Available in white, gray and gunmetal finish to match most workplace decor.
• Antimicrobial and easy to clean. Tolerates medical-grade disinfectants. Well-suited for use in hospitals, labs and clean manufacturing facilities.
Fast, Simple Set Up
• Universal TV compatibility. 200mm to 600mm VESA mount accommodates virtually all TVs up to 65” diagonal, including newer 4K and curved models.
• Intelligent cable management system. Hidden cable raceway and spacious cable compartment makes cabling easy and invisible to your audience.
• Ships fully assembled. Just mount the TV, run the cables and you’re ready to roll.
Ergonomic and Easy to Use
• Sit-to-stand (16”) height adjustment. Piston-assisted height adjustment with effortless foot-pedal release.
• Swivel casters and small footprint base. Easily pivot and maneuver the cart to improve the viewing angle for your audience.
• Ingenious ‘behind the screen’ device storage. Neatly store everything you need—computer, keyboard, mouse, remote, cables, even game consoles—without a bulky cabinet.
• Ergonomic handles. Push and steer the cart in total comfort, with full control. Lockable wheels (2) keep the cart firmly in place when not in motion.
Adds Functionality and Value to Any Flat-Panel TV
• More cost-effective than wall mounts. No expensive wall prep or cabling required; serve multiple rooms with a single TV.
• More flexible than floor TV stands. Bring the screen closer to your audience—right up to the conference room table top.
• More uses than projectors. Use PerfectView for telehealth/telemedicine, group video conferencing, electronic work instructions (EWI), just-in-time employee training and much more.
Jaco Promise Care
- Product training for your nurses, clinicians, and IT staff
- Support from Jaco engineers who helped build your cart
- 2-hour response time during business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET)
- Proactive performance reviews, periodically or at your request
- Full in-warranty part availability
- On-site support (if required) from a Jaco Factory-Certified Technician
7-Year Warranty on all Jaco-manufactured standard structural components and dress covers
7-Year Warranty on all Jaco-manufactured optional components and cart accessories
3-Year Warranty on all OEM-supplied components and accessories, and all Jaco electrical components
• Unloading and unpacking your carts (includes disposal of packaging)
• ‘White glove’ loading dock service
• Factory or on-site PC imaging and integration
Premium Service Coverage Plans
• Gold Coverage: Warranties for OEM parts, electronic components and Jaco LiFePO4 batteries extended to 5 years
• Platinum Coverage: Gold Coverage, plus on-site service/repairs by Jaco Factory-Certified Technicians
• Titanium Coverage: Platinum Coverage, plus expedited part shipment and on-site service/repair
• À La Carte Coverage: Customers can purchase extended warranties, part shipment and on-site labor coverage individually for one or multiple years. Ask your Jaco representative for details.
Your browser is out of date!
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now