Features & Benefits
- Supports all leading tablets including the latest Apple iPad/iPad Pro/iPad Air and Microsoft Surface/Surface Pro/Surface Go models
- Pivoting tablet holder allows 360º pan, 120º tilt, and 360º portrait-to-landscape rotation patient engagement from any viewing angle.
- Slim profile and small footprint—5.5” high base slips easily under beds, desks and chairs
- Super light but heavy-duty—98% metal by weight, but starts at just 28 lbs. and balanced for stability
- Zero maintenance by design, with a 7-year limited warranty
Cost-Effective, Medical-Grade Design
• Purpose-built for healthcare. Durable metal construction with a non-porous antimicrobial finish that withstands hospital-grade chemical and UV sterilization.
• Supports multiple healthcare workflows. Perfect for telehealth, patient registration, remote patient monitoring, vaccination support and more.
• Customizable. Equip PVT with baskets, wipes holders, utility cups and more.
Light, Ergonomic and Easy for Nurses to Use
• Virtually unrestricted tablet positioning. Unique curved tablet stand and swivel tablet mount enables patient engagement from virtually any viewing angle
• Compact, stable and balanced. Nurses can roll quickly and confidently through crowded rooms, hallways and care areas.
• ‘Underbed’ base. Low-profile base—just 5.5” high—fits under most patient beds for closest patient engagement.
Low-Touch and Reliable for IT Staff
• Ready for rapid deployment. Ships assembled for the fastest possible rollout.
• Durable metal construction. More durable and reliable than tablet carts made from plastics and composites.
• Zero-maintenance by design. No maintenance required beyond periodic cleaning.
Apple iPad 10.2” (Gen 7, 9, 10)
Apple iPad and iPad Pro 12.9” (Gen 2, 3, 4)
Microsoft Surface Pro (3, 4, 6, 7/7+, 8, 9, X)
Includes the PVT Medical Tablet Cart and Tablet Holder Mount. Does not include tablet. Tablet holders sold separately.
Tablet Cart Accessories
PVT Tablet holders
Jaco PVT key-lock tablet holders secure tablets to the cart while allowing full screen visibility and unblocked access to tablet buttons, controls and features. Choose adjustable tablet mounts that support multiple tablet models and display sizes, or complete tablet enclosures custom-designed for specific tablet models.
- Key Locking Tablet Mounts for Secure Access
- Support Apple iPad Air, iPad Pro and Microsoft Surface Pro Models
- Optional VESA Mounting plate for other tablet holders
Other Popular EVO Accessories
Medical Equipment/ Supply Basket
See all parts in our Parts Library
Jaco Promise Care
- Product training for your nurses, clinicians, and IT staff
- Support from Jaco engineers who helped build your medical cart
- 2-hour response time during business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET)
- Proactive performance reviews, periodically or at your request
- Full in-warranty part availability
- On-site support (if required) from a Jaco Factory-Certified Technician
7-Year Warranty on all Jaco-manufactured standard structural components and dress covers
7-Year Warranty on all Jaco-manufactured optional components and cart accessories
3-Year Warranty on all OEM-supplied components and accessories, and all Jaco electrical components
• Unloading and unpacking your carts (includes disposal of packaging)
• ‘White glove’ loading dock service
• Factory or on-site PC imaging and integration
Premium Service Coverage Plans
• Gold Coverage: Warranties for OEM parts, electronic components and Jaco LiFePO4 batteries extended to 5 years
• Platinum Coverage: Gold Coverage, plus on-site service/repairs by Jaco Factory-Certified Technicians
• Titanium Coverage: Platinum Coverage, plus expedited part shipment and on-site service/repair
• À La Carte Coverage: Customers can purchase extended warranties, part shipment and on-site labor coverage individually for one or multiple years. Ask your Jaco representative for details.