A few weeks ago, U.S. News & World Report released its 2018-19 Best Children’s Hospital rankings. The top 10:
1. Boston Children's Hospital
2. Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3. Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
4. Texas Children's Hospital
5. Children's National Medical Center
6. Children's Hospital Los Angeles
7. Nationwide Children's Hospital
8. Johns Hopkins Children's Center
9. Children's Hospital Colorado
10. Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
Jaco customers on this list include #1 Boston Children’s Hospital (top-ranked for the fifth consecutive year!), #3 Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, #6 Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, and #9 Children’s Hospital Colorado. These hospitals use Jaco EHR carts for everything from patient registration, to nurse rounding and bedside medication administration, to sophisticated telehealth applications.
Over the years, children's hospitals have chosen Jaco carts for a variety of reasons, including
- Bright white, easy-to-clean, non-porous antimicrobial finish, which enables superior infection control
- Slim design and low-profile cart base that allows nurses to get closer to the beside
- Our ability to customize our carts on demand, in our own U.S.-based manufacturing facility, for specific children's hospital workflows.
A detailed Best Children's Hospital ranking, along with other hospital rankings, will be published in the U.S. News Best Hospitals 2019 guidebook in late September.
Matt Rossini is Vice President of Marketing at Jaco.