As one of the industry's leading nurse executive conferences, Nursing Management Congress offers a truly personal setting for nursing leaders to exchange ideas and learn from one another on how to make improvements in everyday clinical workflow and to improve the quality of patient care. This year's conference include numerous preconference workshops. For example one workshop is focused on finance, where nurse managers will learn how to calculate and justify staff, capital equipment and supplies to maintain a high level of patient care.
Other Sessions Included in the Conference Program:
- Using Clinical Simulation to Solve Complex Leadership Problems
- Wound Care Competencies for 2015: Implications for Nurse Managers
- Great Leaders, Bold Leadership: A Journey in Leadership Development
- Implementing a Healthy Work Environment through Safe Patient Handling
- Taking Ambulatory Care to the Next Level - The Nurse Manager's Role in Improving Customer Service
We are proud to be a sponsor of this year's Nursing Management Congress and we look forward to sharing some examples of how we have worked hand-in-hand with nurse leaders to develop the practical solutions that they need today to meet their constantly evolving workflow challenges. At Jaco, we understand that no two medical facilities are alike just like no two clinical departments in a facility are alike, so we have developed a business model that allows us to be flexible to accommodate each end users specific needs. Jaco Product Specialists will be demonstrating EHR solutions for tablet computers as well as many other workflow specific based solutions that use non-powered and powered based Workstations on Wheels (WOWs).