Franklin, MA, October 8, 2020 – Jaco, Inc., manufacturer of mobile and wall-mounted computer workstations for healthcare providers’ point-of-care applications, today introduced Jaco PerfectView Tablet, a super-lightweight medical-grade tablet cart.
Developed in response to customer needs during the COVID-19 pandemic, PerfectView Tablet combines Jaco’s most advanced tablet stand with extremely light cart weight, compact size, rugged all-metal construction and top-to-bottom infection control. The result is a tablet cart that deploys in minutes, fits anywhere, and stands up the demands and punishment of any high-volume care environment.
“After the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic, several customers came to us with some very specific requirements for a light, strong, fixed-height, no-frills tablet cart, and PerfectView Tablet grew out of those conversations,” said Noreen Rossini, President of Jaco, Inc. “PerfectView Tablet lets hospitals diversify their cart fleets with a practical, very durable and affordable cart that’s great for most tablet EHR and telemedicine workflows.
Built to purpose, with a focused feature set
PerfectView Tablet is designed to maximize ease of use and tablet functionality and built to Jaco’s high standards for reliability and long product life. Key features include:
- Full motion tablet pivot: 360º pan, 120º tilt, portrait-to-landscape rotation and a specially designed tablet stand allow easy screen viewing and patient engagement from virtually any angle at the bedside.
- Support for new and late-model Apple and Microsoft tablets: A key-lock tablet holder securely holds Apple iPad Air 9.7”, Apple iPad 10.2” (Generation 7), Apple iPad 12.9” (Generations 2, 3, 4), and Microsoft Surface Pro (Generations 3, 4, 6, 7). PerfectView Tablet is also available with a VESA mounting pattern for use with third-party tablet holders.
- Lightweight, hospital-strong and fully stabilized: PerfectView Tablet starts at just 28 pounds, but is 98% metal by weight and properly balanced to prevent tipping.
- Small footprint and low-profile base: At just 5.5” high, PerfectView Tablet’s base slides easily under any beds, cots, desks and chairs to make maximum use of space in tight areas and help nurses get as close as possible to patients.
- Superior infection control: Every metal surface is finished with a smooth, high-gloss, non-porous antimicrobial powder coat that wipes clean easily and tolerates chemical, heat and UV-B/C sterilization.
Teleconference demos available
PerfectView Tablet is available immediately. For interested customers Jaco offers PerfectView Tablet ‘Tele-Demos’ – private product demonstrations hosted live via teleconference from Jaco’s corporate headquarters and manufacturing facility. At a Tele-Demo you can learn about the unique way PerfectView Tablet is built, see its features and accessories in action, and speak directly with the Jaco team – all from the comfort and safety of your office or home office.
For complete product information, or to schedule a PerfectView Tablet Tele-Demo, contact your Jaco representative or request a Tele-Demo online.
About Jaco, Inc.
Jaco, Inc., located in Franklin, Massachusetts, is a leading manufacturer and integrator of computer carts and wall-arm workstations for Electronic Health Records (EHR) and other point-of-care applications. Proudly manufacturing in the United States of America for over 48 years, Jaco has set the healthcare industry standard for superior infection control, ergonomic design and safety, sustainable quality and unmatched capital equipment investment value. Jaco is nationally certified as a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Woman’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and is an ISO 9001-2008 Registered Company.
For more information contact:
Vice President of Marketing