Jaco is a proud sponsor and exhibitor at the healthcare industry’s leading nurse leadership conference, AONE. The American Organization of Nurse Executive Conference brings together nurse managers, directors and executives across the healthcare spectrum. Jaco will be one of numerous healthcare technology companies displaying products and sharing details about our latest innovations.
Jaco Featured Technology at Booth #318:
- New Evo Mobile Cart Series
- Starting weight of just 72lbs in powered cart configuration, weighing 20-40% less than alternative mobile computer cart manufacturers
- Precision-balanced making the cart effortless to steer and maneuver for improved nurse ergonomics.
- Backed with an industry leading warranty to provide Nurse Executives a solution that’s built to last and designed to reduce supply chain costs.
- POWER BLADE Hot Swappable Power System
- Dual-battery, high capacity 408Wh LiFePO₄ power
- Designed to have full-sized spare battery on the cart
- Fast, Safe 2-hour charging to provide continuous power
- Tablet Mobile Carts for Interpretive Services, Registration and Patient Engagement
- Starting at just 30lbs, compact and low profile to fit anywhere
- Secure locking cradles for most IPads tablets and MicroSoft Surface Pro tablets
- Backed with 7-year structural warranty
AONE 2018 will take place at the Indiana Convention Center. Attendees may earn a maximum of 20.55 contact hours (60 minute contact hours). A full conference registration includes 5 key note speakers, your choice of over 50 breakout sessions, CE certificate, session handouts and recordings, welcome reception, poster presentations, exhibit hall access and much more.
About AONE: For over 50 years the Nurse Organization of Nurse Executives (AONE) has offered professional development, research and advocacy to improve nurse practices and patient care for healthcare nationwide. AONE is a subsidiary of the American Hospital Association.